Which state pays orthopedic surgeons the most?
11 highest-paying states for orthopedic surgeons: New Jersey tops the list at $494.5k
- New Jersey: $494,510.
- Washington, D.C.: $487,773.
- California: $484,118.
- New York: $475,933.
- Connecticut: $469,966.
- Massachusetts: $463,856.
- Alaska: $460,991.
- Maryland: $456,717.
In what state are surgeons paid the most?
Best-Paying States for Surgeons
The states and districts that pay Surgeons the highest mean salary are Nebraska ($287,890), Oklahoma ($286,320), South Dakota ($285,320), Maine ($281,470), and Arizona ($280,860).
How much do orthopedic surgeons get paid in the US?
How much does a Orthopedic Surgeon make in the United States? The average Orthopedic Surgeon salary in the United States is $501,520 as of September 27, 2021, but the range typically falls between $394,280 and $648,830.
How much is the highest paid Orthopedic Surgeon?
While ZipRecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as $400,000 and as low as $267,500, the majority of Orthopedic Surgeon salaries currently range between $387,500 (25th percentile) to $400,000 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $400,000 annually across the United States.
What is the highest paid surgeon?
Specialists in plastic surgery earned the highest physician salary in 2020 — an average of $526,000. Orthopedics/orthopedic surgery is the next-highest specialty ($511,000 annually), followed by cardiology at $459,000 annually.
Which state has the best orthopedic surgeons?
We found that Maine is the best state in the nation for orthopaedic surgeons, and people in Duluth earn the most in the field.
Who Is Highest Paid doctor?
Top 19 highest-paying doctor jobs
- Surgeon. …
- Dermatologist. …
- Orthopedist. …
- Urologist. …
- Neurologist. National average salary: $237,309 per year. …
- Orthodontist. National average salary: $259,163 per year. …
- Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $328,526 per year. …
- Cardiology physician. National average salary: $345,754 per year.
What is the lowest paid type of doctor?
The 10 Lowest-Paid Specialties
- Pediatrics $221,000 (down 5%)
- Family Medicine $236,000 (up 1%)
- Public Health & Preventive Medicine $237,000 (up 2%)
- Diabetes & Endocrinology $245,000 (up 4%)
- Infectious Disease $245,000 (steady)
- Internal Medicine $248,000 (down 1%)
- Allergy & Immunology $274,000 (down 9%)
Why are orthopedic surgeons paid so much?
Ortho surgeries come with high professional fees. They are often done on insured patients (better reimbursement than government payers). Some of the surgeries can be done in high volume (arthroscopic surgery) on insured, younger patients, and still pay very well.
Why are neurologists paid so little?
Salary is often based on income generation, and a neurosurgeon in the OR can make more in twenty minutes than we make all day. However, the supply/demand ratio for neurologists strongly favors us in the job market, and this has resulted in more recent salary increases than what has traditionally been the norm.
What is the salary of a dermatologist?
|25th Percentile Dermatologist Salary||$305,500||US|
|50th Percentile Dermatologist Salary||$355,700||US|
|75th Percentile Dermatologist Salary||$415,000||US|
|90th Percentile Dermatologist Salary||$468,990||US|
Where is the best place to be an orthopedic surgeon?
Here are the best states for Orthopedic Surgeons in 2020:
- Texas. …
- New Mexico. …
- Indiana. Total Orthopedic Surgeon Jobs: …
- Colorado. Total Orthopedic Surgeon Jobs: …
- Nevada. Total Orthopedic Surgeon Jobs: …
- Arizona. Total Orthopedic Surgeon Jobs: …
- New Jersey. Total Orthopedic Surgeon Jobs: …
- Georgia. Total Orthopedic Surgeon Jobs:
How much does a trauma surgeon make?
How much does a Surgeon – Trauma make in the United States? The average Surgeon – Trauma salary in the United States is $416,914 as of September 27, 2021, but the range typically falls between $362,521 and $495,053.