Which hospital is best for orthopedic?
Best Orthopedic Hospital in India
- Global Hospital Mumbai. 35, Dr. …
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai. …
- Seven Hills Hospital, Mumbai. …
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital New Delhi. …
- Fortis Hospital Gurgaon. …
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi. …
- Artemis Hospital Gurgaon. …
- Medanta – The Medicity Hospital, Gurgaon.
Who is No 1 orthopedic surgeon India?
Who are the Best Orthopedic Surgeons in India?
|1||Dr. SKS Marya||Medanta The Medicity|
|2||Dr. Abhijit Dey||Max Super Specialty Hospital Saket|
|3||Dr. Prateek Arora||Max Super Specialty Hospital Saket|
|4||Dr. Subhash Jangid||Fortis Memorial Research Institute|
What is the cost of orthopedic surgery in India?
Price list of Treatments and Surgeries in India
|Treatment & Procedures||Cost of range in (Rupees)|
|Knee replacement surgery cost in India||₹ 1,50,000-4,00,000|
|Hip replacement surgery cost in India||₹ 1,50,000-2,50,000|
|Percutaneous coronary intervention or angioplasty cost in India||₹ 1,80,000-4,00,000|
Who is the most famous orthopedic surgeon in the world?
James Andrews (physician)
|Education||Louisiana State University (B.S., M.D.)|
|Known for||Andrews Institute Andrews Research & Education Foundation Andrews Sports Medicine & Orthopaedic Center American Sports Medicine Institute Alabama Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center|
Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in the world?
Top rated orthopedic surgeons in the world
- Macro Brayda-Bruno. Orthopedist Orthopedic surgeon Orthopedic spine surgeon. …
- JunSeok Bae. Neurosurgeon Spine neurosurgeon. …
- Chetan Prakash. Orthopedic surgeon. …
- Pedro Beriano. Orthopedic spine surgeon. …
- Rossano Milani. Orthopedist. …
- Stefano Boriani. …
- Donna Robinson. …
- Ahmet Fatih Parmaksizoglu.
Which state has best doctors in India?
Delhi is better in terms of doctor-population ratio (1:2203), but it is still twice the ratio recommended by WHO. The states and UTs that are closest to meeting the WHO standards are Arunachal Pradesh, Puducherry, Manipur and Sikkim.
Who is the best knee surgeon in India?
List of Top Knee Surgeons of India
- Dr. Ashok Rajgopal.
- Dr. Vikram Shah.
- Dr. Sanjay Desai.
- Dr. Rakesh Rajput.
- Dr Niraj Vora.
- Dr. Sanjay Agarwala.
- Dr. Sanjay Desai.
- Dr Vinod Vaishnav.
How many Orthopedics are there in India?
This situation has become more challenging for healthcare professionals since the COVID-19 outbreak. There are approximately 20,000 orthopaedic surgeons available to cater to a population of approximately 1.25 billion, i.e. one surgeon for every 62,500 people.
Who is the best hand surgeon in India?
Who are the best Hand Surgery doctors in india?
|1||Dr. Ashish Sabharwal||Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals|
|2||Dr. Sanjay Sachdeva||Max Super Specialty Hospital Saket|
|3||Dr. Surbhi Anand||Dental Bliss|
|4||Dr. Gagan Gautam||Max Super Specialty Hospital Saket|
What is the most expensive surgery?
International Health Insurance: The 10 Most Expensive Medical Procedures
- Bone marrow transplant. …
- Lung transplant. …
- Liver transplant. …
- Open heart surgery. Cost: USD 324,000. …
- Pancreatic transplant. Cost: USD 275,500. …
- Kidney transplantation. Cost: USD 259,000. …
- Tracheotomy. Cost: USD 205,000. …
- Surgery of retinal lesions. Cost: USD 153,000.
How much does a surgeon earn in India?
|Apollo Hospitals General Surgeon salaries – 2 salaries reported||₹7,58,284/yr|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences (Bhopal) General Surgeon salaries – 2 salaries reported||₹1,20,280/mo|
|GENERAL DENTISTRY Dental Surgeon salaries – 2 salaries reported||₹35,966/mo|